nuffnang :D

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PIC WITH PHOTOGRAPHER! :)

I wanna share some of my experience being a model with the two photographer. MARHAZK and RIFF :)

this is the photographer!
RIFF :)

anddddddddddddddddd this isss 

MARHAZK!

the two of them is my adopted brother. they also my neighbourhood. hehehe. 
and here i wanna share some of my photo taken by them :) chills ya! 



                  this is sis roz ( hazk gf) with me at waterfront :D

                          again me with sis rosz taken by riff :)
                           yeah this is me :) thanks bro riff :D
                                  mrs shorty and giant :)
                                       i love this one :)
                                               gotcha!

     thats all i can share with you. enjoy the pitcha ya! bye2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment